Train- my second home


Its been few months I have stopped being daily passenger in local trains. It was hectic, it was tiring, it was time consuming, yet I miss those days sometimes. It is a different life altogether, I made so many friends while commuting. The hustle bustle of hawkers, buying things from them, even having sort of party in trains with whatever food was available with them. 

After a long day at work, when the train passed over the canal which is some two, three stops before my station... it was relaxing. Most of the days I will look out of the train window to see the moon's reflection in canal's water. It was a very normal sight, but for me it was so calming experience. I felt, when the whole world is either busy or tired at night, the moon would lazily left the shallow water of canal to play with her reflection... I loved it.

Comments

Popular Posts