My First Post

I loved drawing and painting a lot from my childhood. Back in school, I looked forward to long vacations to spend my days experimenting with drawing, painting and craft. At times I also tried writing poems and stories. After completing my Advanced Diploma from Arena Animation Academy, I got my first job as an assistant designer.


After I became older, I continued drawing, but I was not confident. I always felt, I lack something.
Most of my drawings were unfinished, left away.
Then I came across Facebook profile of Pascal Campion. I was amazed by his works.
I came across one of his posts which changed my outlook.
In his posts, he wrote something like this- Be brave to share and show your art.
You will get to know your weakness and your strengths. You will come to know how you can improve.
As a child we are excited to show our drawings to others, but as we grow up we develop a sense of insecurity
seeing great works of art by masters. Then we loose our confidence and stop showing our works.
This hinders our growth.

So I started making sketches and posting them on Facebook and later on in this blog.

Comments

Popular Posts